Friday, December 15, 2006

the best christmas gift....SAMAN!!!

Ok,i have no idea how to describe my feeling rite now but arrrrhgghhhhh...i feel like jas bombing da MPSJ building...tis is wat happened.

was havin exams on tuesday n thurs..it was ok but intro paper was kinda tough..b4 i started my last paper which was 2pm thurs, there was a excited feelin n my heart was beatin fast..dunno y tho..after 3 hours sittin 4 da exam i rushed out 2 go home n get some sleep 4 da party dat nite...since it was da last day in coll i decided 2 park behind coll 4 da LAST time...i got in da car n saw a piece of paper on da screen...i was like f#@^$!!!!!!.. tis is not supposed 2 happen on a happy day...haizz..got down n saw a 80 bucks fine for parkin there...atleast dat was ok...dat bunch of buggers spoilt my wiper jas 2 put dat stupid fine on da screen...wait till i get my hands on u guys...just wait#####...had 2 go home in da rain without da wiper workin n repair it myself...damn..i was so pissed but theres nothin i can do now.

that same night met up wit ryan, vincent, malcolm, seow n alex in usj1 mamak..supposed 2 go shisha or drinkin but was so tied up 2 da mr n mrs smith movie there..chilled till 130am then they decided 2 go 4 road trip in kl....i was too tired so went back home 2 sleep...wat happened in dat ROAD TRIP is sumthin else 4 u guys 2 find out...it was sooooo hillarious 2 hear bout it...LOL.

friday afternoon met up wit daniel,theressa, ryan n sarah to watch ERAGON..it quite nice n cool..interesting to watch coz if u realise sumthin, its like watchin star wars in a different atmosphere with a same story line...no hot chics..haizz..then headed 2 jesselyn's hse 4 ryan 2 reformat her come..took 2 hours then headed home wit ryan bout 8pm...mom cooked dinner 4 both of us..superb cookin..hehehe..thx mom...bout 9pm we headed 2 sawas de thai bar outside summit...picked sarah on da way..opened a jug of beer 4 both of us n sarah ordered a cocktail..PINACOLADA..quite nice oso..we chilled n talked 4 like 2 hours then seow n da rest of da guys joined us..vincent n his fren came bout 12 n ordered another 2 jugs...we were laughin n jas havin a good time...worth every single moment with tis bunch of brothers...haha...left 4 home bout 130am n slept till 12 sat...overall,its been a great week n had gud time with the rest..bravo~

'wat i feared most happened n sometimes i wish this is just not reality..i prayed so many night that u'll come along my way n be my friend to wipe away my tears ..but u turned away b4 i could show u my dream...im glad u did it coz u never n will never realise wat holds in our future..the 1st time i met u years back, u kept ur charm on me..now ur distance says it all..i walked in da rain so dat it would wash away the pain u put in me..now,nothing else matters except for my growing christmas spirit n the real love showed by my true friends...thx mates,u people are all dat matters.'

tis da season of givin...i wanna give sumthin but wats left of me?somehow or someway, i will try 2 give da people i care about a gift each..small or big...oh yeah,dat is only if those sick ppl from mpsj decide to lower my fine la....hahahaha.

3 Comments:

Blogger -dot- said...

u care for me too rite??? wakakaka! that's it! in order for me to get me gift... i will bomb mpsj myself!!! see!! i is ur bestest buddy le!! muahahahaha!

n then ar.. dont la walk in the rain.. u is a tank.. old d will get RUSTY 1 le!! later joints all pain... then will have MORE PAIN rite?? *smart le?* :P

12/16/2006 3:28 AM  
Blogger JoeL said...

eh, 2bad if u bomb mpsj coz then u wont get ur prezzie..how la then??hahaha..ur so nice 2 do it but i oni give prezzie 2 naughty kids...LOL.

n who u callin old huh?im not ok..still young n healthy..haizz,u can see dat huh?they dun call me da 'hulk' 4 nothin..hahaha..;}

12/18/2006 7:02 AM  
Blogger -dot- said...

err... u called urself that... i dont think any1 else agrees with u tho... wakakakakkaka :P

m i mean enuf to get me a prezzie?? muahaahahahha

12/18/2006 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home