Friday, October 13, 2006

sigh....its da end of da week edi n everything seems 2 be movin so fast....days are just flying by and i cant seem 2 keep up with it..sumone please help...ahhaha..classes started edi and im enjoying every moment of it..why?there was only 1 class tis week out of 4 days of classes...not good but i love it....wakakaka...2day was jas another day..went 2 coll for nothin then me n another fren drove up to terminal 3 subang airport..there's good sale there for sports stuffs...u guys should check it out b4 da stocks are cleared....theres da adidas COOLCLIMAX shoes goin 4 a flat price of 50 bucks....damn cun sumore but if oni i had my $$$ wit me...sigh***everything was so cool there but haizzz...nvm la...oh,results are out 2moro and i wont take it yet..wanna collect on monday oni.

i realised i wont be living in malaysian in da future....its just a feeling i have coz sumthin tells me my dad doesnt wan me 2 live here..dunno why but i hope it comes true...haha,i was supposed 2 follow my cousin 2 UK after spm but missed da chance..4 times edi n im cursing myself 4 not goin....dun ask me why...hahaha..but like i said,its just a feeling la.

Now i oni care bout da people dat are around me n dats good enough...havin people dat are close 2 me or just even a normal friend makes me appreciate life,love and friendship more and more each day...we all will go through hell in our lives but since wen life was fair...we gotta pick ourselves up n stop whining of da past..stick 2 da present n prepare for da future....i cant stand people who jas waste their time waiting 4 a golden rain drop or they think life would be better even if things are bad for them.....how are u gonna make it in life if u dun move from where u are now?...dun be a jackass n let people take advantage for ur kindness....stop dreaming n start living...this is wat i told myself 4 da past 1 week.....its sumthing i learned from painful memories....no more emo joel but a more matured guy who can think n handle everything like a real man......no more being timid but wat am i now?..u can call me da PLAYER...not as in playin gurls la...wakakakaka...sick la...ill explain next blog.

~joel~
ps: will u marry me?tis is wat im gonna ask my lucky gurl...stop playing hide seek wit me la....sigh***

3 Comments:

Blogger -dot- said...

PREACH IT BROTHER!! wakakakaka! but wat u said is true. altho it's easier said than done... but u've got friends like.. me?? hehehe... altho i cant do much la *blushes* but i can try to make u laugh?? hehehe! *hugs* btw.. the gal that hears that Q fr u.. is indeed BLESSED! so gurls out there... JOEL is like an item on the WHILE SOCKS LAST rack. GRAB HIM!! hehehe.. enuf of advert for u d! now u must send me home after EVERY Leo meeting! :P

10/13/2006 10:29 AM  
Blogger JoeL said...

dot,u mean SOCKS or STOCKS??haha,very funny...haizzz..anywayz u n CHIP make me laugh all da time..i knew it u were goin 2 say dat 2 make me send u back..not bad,learnin fast..wahaha.

10/14/2006 11:52 PM  
Blogger -dot- said...

oops! how can i make such a mistake?? tee hee! sTocks!! kekeke of course i learn fast la.. if not u n ryan sure bully me 1! :P

10/15/2006 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home