Sunday, October 08, 2006

Welcoming back the legend

yeah!!!!!! Finally i got back my car...haizzz,its been a month in da workshop...finally i get 2 hold my 'baby'..tee hee...yea,if u noticed im much more lively although things are not gettin better...why?well,i realised dat i've been emo for the past 2 months...i dun simply emo....1st,my car masuk workshop n i had 2 walk back from coll everyday..then there was my finals...later,i can see dat da gurl that stole my heart is falling for someone else...last week my coach told me i lost 5 pounds of muscle...n dats alot...there's alot more problems dat i had 2 go through but finally i got back 2 my senses....someone told me dat most SEGi guys like 2 emo n i cant agree more..tee hee..but then rite,ur da 1 dat brought me back 2 my senses and i gotta thank u for dat...kekeke...im working my way back 2 da top n there's no stopping me....unless,um...i cant say it yet but we'll just have 2 see where tis goes.

Today,after church me n da rest of our choir group wen 4 makan...i had da best Hakka mee in subang...it was damn good that i ate twice..mind u dat i had 'big' portions....haha..real pig...i was happy coz i gotta see my old flame back again...its been 9 months since we've spoken 2 each other after some sad tragedy which happened infront of pyramid...haizzz....but now we okok edi...i didnt speak much but im happy 4 her being wit her new boyfriend...she still has her cheeky smile..hehe....anywayz,wen i got back i slept for bout 5 hours....tee hee...dad woke me up n said dat my car is ready 2 b picked up....FINALLY i said...Later i gotta meet up wit da guys in my youth group 2 discuss our year end trip 2 pangkor....if it doesnt work i feel like killin myself...haizzz...whoever said being a youth leader would be easy....haha

watever it is,my sorrows are goin away little by little....n i gotta thank certain people for helpin with me...laling got back her 'stone heart' n im glad 4 dat...no more timid lil gurl edi..tee hee...i hope dat me,u,shan n adeline can go for da fun fair next saturday in 1 utama....i wanna see u guys pukin out watever ya'll ate b4 da rides...wakakaka...sigh,coll startin 2moro n im looking forward 4 it..rite..n i gotta go now..but b4 dat,i dedicate a verse of a song 2 da gurl dat left me standing alone..broken n torn but still strong..in january.

kasihku,sampai disini
kisah kita,jangan tangisi keadannya,
bukan kerana kita berbeza.

dengarkan,dengarkan lagu,lagu ini
melodi rintihan hati ini,
kisah kita berakhir di januari

thanks for bringin me back 2 my senses...tee hee...till then..peace~

5 Comments:

Blogger -dot- said...

i'm glad u r looking on the brighter side now!! ;)
and..
yipee!! i'll have transport home after LEO!! :P (u will fetch me 1 rite?? tee hee!)
and...
i learnt something new today!! JOEL's in a CHOIR!!! *tries not to laugh* wahahahahha! *oops! failures do happen at times.. :P*

10/08/2006 9:47 AM  
Blogger JoeL said...

haha,im glad too..gotta wait for a week b4 i get back my manual skills..sigh,karat edi lor..then can fetch u..hehe...no need laugh la..im playin drums in da choir..if i sing,ppl run away..haha...better stick 2 wat i can do best.

10/09/2006 7:42 AM  
Blogger extremeprofanity said...

LOLX...choir?it doesnt matter choir boy!dude i cant picture u singing...hahah...but i can picture u in boxers on a piano in da theatre hall!!wakakka...chill la bro...think bout it..u got me..n i got dot...hahaha...if theres any1 u wanna bash do call me coz a small fart like u cant handle it well!muahaha...wit permission from da boss*wink*..u noe who!eheh...take care bro

10/10/2006 4:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huiYOO!
so if i got no trans home after classes u can send me aso rite?
WUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

10/12/2006 9:00 AM  
Blogger JoeL said...

dude,permission from which 'boss'?haha...i can handle anythin...since im fun n sweet but no more emo...hehehe..soon we can take boxer pic's wit my ferrari...so cool..wahahaha

10/12/2006 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home