Thursday, October 19, 2006

driving!!..woohoo!

its nearly da end of week edi..wow,dats really fast..hehe..things seem much better for me at da moment..just started driving to college n i made it back in one piece...haha..no,i dun wanna scare u guys out there..but im a gud driver...atleast i try to be la..hahaha..no worries..went to watch John Tucker Must DIE just now wit sarah,i lyn,boon and ryan...its a good movie but i gotta admit certain parts are slow n sleepy...but overall its nice la...came back after dat just 2 beat da jam near my hse....n now i gtg go back coll 2 meet up wit da rest of da guys....celebrating sie ming's birthday later at night...soooo tired now...sigh*

" i keep thinking of you....there's no pain coz my heart turned stone...now...As i walk through da valley of darkness,da only figure is see is mine....i see light beyond me but to get there,my walk will be with heavy footsteps but i know dat caring people will help me....and i know dat YOU will hold my hand...when ur down ill hold u up,never letting go....dun worry coz i'll be right here waiting for you"

1 Comments:

Blogger Asstounding kukubird said...

thx la for holding me...cheh...kecoh ni...btw...bila mau ajar drivin?

can't wait wei...haha...as my bday presnet ya....see la...i better den u wan in manual...haha

10/19/2006 6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home