Monday, October 23, 2006

Eat Eat Eat!!

GREAT!!!!..i really gonna kill da fella dat started da virus dat infected all msn users yesterday...it really spoilt my day...but nvm bout dat...i had a good deepavali weekend...haha..on saturday i had brealfast,lunch n dinner at friends hse for deepavali...damn,i ate ALOT....hehe..after lunch me n da guys wen for 3 hours of Counter Strike...it was damn cool...then after dinner we went 2 play crackers at da field...i din realise allie was doin her homework n being dstubed by da sounds of crackers...haha..SOWEE allie...i reached home wit a slight tummy ache...ate 2much i think..haha.

Sunday was a good day...after church me n my family wen 2 the curve for lunch...while my mom sis wen shopping me n my dad wen 2 this beautiful place called California Jazz...its like a mini bar but da best part was dat there was tis guy playin piano in da bar and he was damn good..da songs r superb...for all those couples out there,if u wan 2 take ur gurl or guy out go to tis place n u'll get a pleasant suprise...its sooo romantic....after shopping i got back home...sooo tired but happy...in da evenin i went for CS again for another 2 hours,,crazy wei...oh did i mention dat my driving skills are improving...im slowly gettin my confidence...phew...holidays started n im not enjoyin a single moment of it....i miss all my coll mates n i need a life...our LEO BOD party oso doesnt look too good....da price is damn expensive n i keep heading 2 dead end's...HELP!!!!!im tryin my best tho...sigh*..

Today i cleaned my room n da whole hse...soooooo tired plus i kena da virus oso...really pissed off...lucky my mood ok at da moment..sigh*...need to sleep now...really tired to continue typing...haha..i need FOOD...thank goodness raya coming edi...MAKAN time again...*zzzzzzzz

(somehow i miss being emo....its like everythin is cramped up n building inside me...how 2 let it go??its not dat i cant but i dun wanna go back being low again...need every single energy 2 motivate me)

3 Comments:

Blogger -dot- said...

aww... *hugs*

improving?? *phew* wakakakkaka! :P

10/23/2006 9:02 AM  
Blogger Asstounding kukubird said...

wei..i tolong u d msn wan...mana nama gua?
hahaha

emo summmore?hang ada betui ar?haha=p see you soon bro

10/23/2006 7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wuiyO!
heard bout ur adventurous driving experience to pyramid! hahahahahahahahaha :D

10/26/2006 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home