Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A light in the darkness

now i got a reason 2 smile 4 da moment...it all started in da afternoon..i was walkin back after chillin wit daniel in piramid...went all da way there jas 2 buy dunkin doughnuts..now dats wat i call 'nuts'..hehe...but thx 4 da choc doughnut ya..i was outside my hse n i realized i 4got my hse key...damn..nobody was at home coz my mom n sis went 2 1 utama...so i had 2 walk all da way back 2 coll...call me crazy coz it was a 1 hour journey back...crap..i decided 2 stop by 7-11 in usj4 n get a slurpee..damn thirsty sumore...then there was tis guy who stopped me on his bike as i was jas about 2 enter 7-11...he was kinda shy 2 talk at 1st n he asked if i could speak in tamil since he was indian..bein a 'mangosteen' i cant speak..hehe...he said he was lost in subang n supposed 2 be in shah alam...he had a flat tyre n his petrol tank was empty...then i could see dat his eyes was kinda wattery n he was seriously shy 2 talk..he needed spare cash 2 change his tyre n fill his tank as he had only 30 cents wit him...he didnt beg or anythin but asked really politely 4 sum spare cash...i didnt noe 2 believe him but i can see his truthfullnes in his eyes...he needed rm8 2 change tyre n rm3 2 fill up petrol....i took out my wallet coz i wanted 2 help but then guess wat?..i only had 3 bucks in it...i 4got 2 reload my cash in da mornin...oh crap...so i told him i couldnt help him n he said thanks 4 listenin n trustin him...he really appreciated my patience listenin 2 him....as i turned 2 walk away,sumthin pulled me back....i ran n called him back....i said 'hey dude,tho i only have 3 bucks it should be able 2 fill ur petrol tank n find some help wit ur tyre...then he said wat about u?u need da cash 2 get some drink rite?..then i told him,i dun need money 2 get back home or get da 'slurpee'...da slurpee can wait but u need 2 get help wit ur tyre...so i took out my last n only 3 bucks n gave him....he kept on sayin thanks coz b4 tis wen he asked a chinese lady 4 help,she told him 2 get lost....how can human beings like da lady live on earth?haizzz....then he told me 2 meet me back here same place n same time so he can pass da money back....i told him its ok....no need 2 return...jas give n take rite? n he thanked me 4 not scoldin him..poor guy....then after dat i continued my journey back 2 my frens hse near coll since i was broke...hehe..but all da way there,i was smilin coz i managed 2 help sum1....dat really made my day...thank god 4 dat.
" wen times r down,u jas gotta find a pillar and lean on it....a strong pillar will hold u n let u pour out all ur misery on it....if things get harder each day,u'll noe dat im here for u guys no matter wat....each one of us are here 4 a reason...only ur heart can tell u wat da reason is."

5 Comments:

Blogger Asstounding kukubird said...

bodoh...next time i say i pay u back..take la....swt...nak blessing konon...cut down on your nasi lemak la...haha

God bless you la....=P

10/04/2006 6:11 PM  
Blogger JoeL said...

haha...where i noe la...n no way i can cut down on my food..then my modelling carreer gone la....kekeke

10/04/2006 6:38 PM  
Blogger JoeL said...

hey,glad u liked it...i was jas thinkin bout it n wrote dat down..truthfully,im touched also..hehe,but my main reason 2 smile is coz of u guys..thx lots..*hugs.

10/05/2006 7:56 AM  
Blogger -dot- said...

that was really nice of you. Joel the good Samaritan! tee hee! God Bless ya! *hugs*

10/06/2006 10:16 AM  
Blogger JoeL said...

hehe,i oni do wat i can do most...help ppl if possible..wish i was a better samaritan..keke..thx..god bless u 2.

10/07/2006 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home