Sunday, October 15, 2006

PAIN PAIN PAIN!!!

I had da best weekend tis week...got my results n i did better than i imagined..thanks god for dat..i celebrated by joining 2 sweet gurls for dinner and fun fair at 1 utama...we had dinner twice at nando's...yum yummy..then it was time 4 da fun fair rides....entry was RM3 and every ride cost an average of 6-8 bucks..yeah,its damn expensive but since we were there,might as well enjoy watever we can rite..hehe..1st we went on da ferries wheel...supposed 2 be romantic but we camwhore till it got boring..then we went 4 a scarier ride..called da TOP GUN..big mistake...it was 2much 4 me 2 handle after eating dinner twice..haha,i had 2 control my puke...in other words control macho la...after dat went 2 smaller stalls...won some prize for laling n she was happy with da teddy..haha...da last ride we took is called VORTEX...warning: really NOT for da faint hearted...its seriously scary..me n laling were screamin our lungs coz it was goin 360 non stop plus our seat moved 360 too...so u can imagine da feeling...hahaha..again,i had 2 control my puke....decided 2 call it a day since it was 11pm edi...i was dizzy n high...da moment i reached home,i KO'ED on my bed....closed my eyes n da next thing i know,my alarm went off....OH NO,time 2 go church in da morning....i oni slept for 5 hours n felt like crap at church...but lucky i can stand steady....hahaha...

now da PAIN PART...hehe..i was sleepin like a baby wen suddenly i rolled down my bed..more like i fell off from my 2 deck bed..landed on my left shoulder...OUCH!!!!!!!!..broke part of my door and my wall..dun ask how..i oso dunno..haha.....it wasnt pain at 1st but later slowly started la...now even as i type,i really cant stand da pain..arrrghhhhh!!!!!!!!!....feel like biting or jas banging sumthing now....hahaha...mummy massaged my shoulders and i feel better....at da moment la...sigh*...1st dizzyness n now pain...but its ok..im a MAN...can take any pain...right....sob* sob*....im not cryin ok....kekekeke

ok la,dats it 4 now...i betul betul cannot tahan...oh yea,i wont be seeing dat sumone anymore for da time being...so bz n goin off 2 aussie..well,i wish u all da best gurl...gud luck then...gonna miss ya...uhuhuh..so lonely now..sob*sob*...no one 2 teman me anymore....OUCH!!! real pain now..i wan my mummy....hahaha.jokin la,im strong ok....peace out~

2 Comments:

Blogger -dot- said...

aww... no worries.. u still have chip n dot! tee hee! *blushes* altho all we can cause is more pain... :P but at least u wont be alone rite??? kekeke *hugs*

i cant help but wonder how u broke the door n the wall! aihz... :P

10/15/2006 8:52 AM  
Blogger JoeL said...

yea,still got both of u..bring more pain 2 my tummy wit laughter..hahaha...i oso dunno how i broke it..mayb wen i landed on da floor i hit da door la...must b careful not 2 bring down da hse..hehe.

10/16/2006 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home