Friday, October 27, 2006

had good fun!!

phew,tis week was really interesting and tiring too....had our LEO BOD after party at red box...i dunno if u guys had fun but as far as i know,i've never seen u guys goin crazy singing n stuff...i know i had a whole lotta fun tho...haha..da food was da turn off..but im happy everythin went as planned...celebrated wern sern's b'day there too....fooled him twice with da drinks n da cake...haha..ur a real clown dude but cool..happy 4 u mate....thanks to allie n wit ryans help,i managed not 2 burn da piece of cake....hehehe...after karaoke we chilled in pyramid...ryan tak habis habis wit da dancing machine....haha..but he's good la...then we decided 2 call it a day coz i was sooooo tired and so were da rest....allie looked like she was gonna pengsan...haha,DOT as usual goin red face..kekeke...but overall,we all had fun..oh yea,thanks to ban leng for driving us 2 pyramid...im not used 2 driving wit 5 ppl in da car....haha..excuses excuses..sigh*...really sori if i complicated things wit transportation 2 pyramid..dunno wat happened but my bad aight..haha.

I went 2 the curve and ikano again tis week...they were having an adoption drive for animals at da Pet Safari in Ikano...saw 3 most adorable puppies and da best part,da adoption was free...i wanted 2 take 1 home but my mom didnt let...well da reason,we still haven't recovered from da death from my previous doggy...sigh*..but i jas couldnt let go tis lil puppy...sooo cute..hahaha..nvm la,there's always another time....i went back 2 da bar called California Jazz...had a good coffe there n there was a different guy playin da piano but just as good.

Haizzz,im soooooo bored rite now..jas finished watchin ROCKY 1,2,3,4,5...dats wat i call movie marathon..haha...i realised after watchin rocky,i can feel my spirit's on fire..motivated 2 do wat i really wanted 2 do..."im gonna pump my fist coz im ready for tis"...all geared up for Rocky Balboa,da 6th part comin out soon...cool...started training boxing again...a real torture to my hand but its soooo good 2 release my anger...alot of ppl are testing my patience but im cool...i dun hate but then again..
' I trained like the 'Animal', I eat like the 'Animal', I live like the 'Animal'..y the 'animal'?well to potong stim, gurls have alot of nick names for me..wan me to tell out?wahaha,okok..i've been named Fluffy,joe da cute Pony..sigh*..atleast gimme sumthin ganas la...i oso dunno wat but all dat sounds sissy...haizzz..beast oso can...coz da Beast drives da real Beast.. my car telan petrol...haha..ok la,gonna sleep..wanna get some beauty sleep...lalala***

ps: somehow,im kinda hooked on romantic n nice chinese songs at da moment..its cool tho,sumthin different la.

1 Comments:

Blogger JoeL said...

haha,okok..ill drive 2 pyramid..soon*..hehe..i drove back from hartamas..cool rite?at 2am in da mornin..haha..im not weird ok,some songs are nice la..but yea,weird abit oso..im sooooo confused..sigh*..=)help me!!!

11/06/2006 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home