Tuesday, October 03, 2006

not as what it seems

hmm...its been awhile since i continued bloggin...okies,da month of september was kinda bad 4 me n da people dat were close 2 me...i dunno how 2 put it but through out tis month, i felt like i lost some people dat truly cared bout me....i can jas feel it...not dat i wanna b emo all but da past events da happened in da last week of september changed my life sumhow....ok,lemme start wit my finals 1st....truthfullyi wasnt really prepared 4 it but i noe i did my best n jas gotta hope 4 da best 2....after my finals,i was geared up 4 parties n jas chillin out wit frens but then it turned out no parties n most of us r jas scattered around......haizzz...
nvm la,dat aside....last friday was a day 2 4get.....me n my best frens wen 2 1 utama 2 have dinner...we were celebrating a b'day n also a goin away party...everythin was goin well...had 3 large pizzas for dinner n felt like pukin after dat....da plan was 2 go 4 movies after dinner but then its was scraped n we went 2 cabana club in summit....bad idea..da biggest mistake...its was supposed 2 b a joyous occasion but things turned out really sour...i nearly lost my 13 year friendship wit my best mate....imagine gettin an innocent soul drunk jas 4 da fun of it....it was da 1st time dat i totally lost my head......but then,me bein a patient n understandin guy jas laughed da fight off n helped tis soul regain concious....it jas wasnt meant 2 b....plus da situation was freakin bad dat i kinda cried in da club toilet coz i failed 2 protect sum1 dat i cared 4..see,im straightforward n dun hide things.
after dat nite,things looked better 4 awhile durin our LEO installation in coll....everythin was cool...da event was great n bein da secruity wasnt bad either...hehe....my 'laling' made it tho she wasnt feelin well...really appreciate u comin 4 da installation gurl...our BOD performance was cool 2...n me bein hyper on da drums kinda screwed up abit...I nearly dropped da stick while playin...damn...hehe...my bad...overall,da whole event was superb n im proud 2 have all da BOD members as my close frens includin members....hurray 2 sabrina,yue mei,DOT,allie,sarah,miling,ban leng,wern sern,ryan, da pain in de ass daniel,da other members n me ofcourse...tee heee....
gotta stop here 4 da moment,will return wit more emo contents in da next post n how chane is takin place....both happy n sad...really sad.

5 Comments:

Blogger -dot- said...

hey!! cheer up k! there's always a silver lining in each cloud. i hope u'll find ur silver lining sooN!! *hugs*

10/04/2006 4:20 AM  
Blogger JoeL said...

hehe,yea allie...i visited long time edi but didnt comment..kekeke..im hangin on no matter wat...thanks n yea,its great havin a cute fren like u 2..tee hee..hyper oso.

10/04/2006 7:25 AM  
Blogger JoeL said...

thanks dot,im cheerin up for u guys..hehe...i noe i will find my silver lining soon...but but but um,wats a silver lining??hehehe

10/04/2006 7:27 AM  
Blogger Asstounding kukubird said...

dere dere....btw ur butt wan...haha

10/07/2006 5:36 AM  
Blogger JoeL said...

serious ah dude?wah dats cool man..i din noe dat..haha..shuddup la dungu.

10/07/2006 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home